Sunday, July 15, 2007

Today is our 6th months together le dear..Hahas.Everything is so amazing..Remeber that time before we know which class we are going.I still though that I will be going to 3e1..Hahas..But i duno why..I came to 3e2..That is already very surprising liao..Then some more at 15 jan 2007,03.06pm i stead with you..Isn't it amazing?..Hahas..Then so fast this is our 6mths liao.Told ya every month i will give u a surprise de.Like the braclets mah?..Surprise uh..muahahas.Ytd my girl and i meet at 10am then we went to Orchard Cineleisure to watch Transformer..It is so damn nice lar !!!!..Transformer rawkz...hahas..After that we went to eat long john at lido Cineplex shaw there..Hahas..After that we went to Bugis Cineplex if im not wrong alr..We went there to meet Zhiying,Vivien and Shaozhe..We went therem to watch Harry Potter..I sucks man...Sucks to the core..If u ask me what is show about..I can tell you i dun understand a single shit..Hahas..Then the show end at 6pm..After that we went to tpc and buy my new spects..Hahas..My girl had chosen a very nice specs for me..Hahas..Thanks..Thursday we go collect together wan?..Hahas..Muacks..I love you forever and ever..I'm not gonna let you go..

I LUV HER !!!
15/01/07

i loveMICKEY 12:54 AM

MICKEYlover
profile. Name-Darence Like-her Love-her Cherish-her Only-Her

make aWISH
wishes. Wish to be with her forever.

LEAVEmeALONE
r Darling<3
r
Darren yeo
r
Vivien
r
Zhiying
r
Celeste
r
Jeanette
r
Alvin
r
1e3'05-2e3'06
r
Siewkim
r
Jasmine
r
Yilong
r
Jingmei
r
Seekee
r
Samantha
r
Amira
r
Shumei
r
Katrina
USEDtoBE
r
1st month - Watch and chocolate2nd month - necklat...
r Hey !..Mind your words. What rubbish group and wha...
r Hihi..I'm here to write a testi liao....YEAH tml i...
r 15/3/07(2months)Those are those food we cooked tog...
r Hahas...yoyo I'm back from camp liao ...Hmm that c...
r Hahas i realli very long never update my blog liao...
r Yeah !!!...im finally in love....I'm gonna treasur...
r hihi..im here again..now im here to talk about my...
r yoyo im here to tagg again..today i went bugis wit...
r Yoyo im here to .... *yawn*....hahaz..here to writ...

thankYOUs
Layout: 17degrees / CS2
Image: Disney
Brushes: Miss M

TALKtoME.
get one here!